A warm welcome to the home page of the Anglican community in the mid-West of Ireland. The Anglican Diocese of Limerick and Killaloe is part of the Church of Ireland and therefore part of the world wide Anglican Communion. Whatever you are looking for you will find it in our diocese, from the quiet beauty of forests and mountains, spectacular cliffs dropping straight into the wild Atlantic, busy seaside towns and the bustle of the city. Yes and a river runs through it all. Wherever you go in our diocese you will find us, the Anglican community, bearing witness to the one God, Father Son and Holy Spirit, who creates and redeems all things.
Why not explore our pages, find out a bit more about us here, or have a look at our news pages. More importantly why not drop in at one of our events or just join us for Sunday worship, all the details are just here, and there is a map to help you find the way. You will find a warm welcome wherever you go amongst us.
- Anglican Consultative Council Chair expresses hope of Provincial status for Chile
- Anglican bishop welcomes Pope Francis’ visit to the World Meeting of Families in Ireland
- First students graduate from St Frumentius’ Theological College in Gambella, Ethiopa
- Church of South India appeals for help as flood waters “wreak havoc” in Kerala
- Kobe Diocese establish support centres in response to serious flooding