A warm welcome to the home page of the Anglican community in the mid-West of Ireland. The Anglican Diocese of Limerick and Killaloe is part of the Church of Ireland and therefore part of the world wide Anglican Communion. Whatever you are looking for you will find it in our diocese, from the quiet beauty of forests and mountains, spectacular cliffs dropping straight into the wild Atlantic, busy seaside towns and the bustle of the city. Yes and a river runs through it all. Wherever you go in our diocese you will find us, the Anglican community, bearing witness to the one God, Father Son and Holy Spirit, who creates and redeems all things.
Why not explore our pages, find out a bit more about us here, or have a look at our news pages. More importantly why not drop in at one of our events or just join us for Sunday worship, all the details are just here, and there is a map to help you find the way. You will find a warm welcome wherever you go amongst us.
- Covid-19 obriga os organizadores da Lambeth Conference a remarcarem o encontro do decênio para 2021
- El Covid-19 obliga a los organizadores de la Lambeth Conference a posponer la reunión decenal para el 2021
- Le Covid-19 oblige les organisateurs de la Lambeth Conference à reporter l’évènement à 2021
- Covid-19 forces Lambeth Conference organisers to rescheduled decennial gathering to 2021
- Anglican Alliance consults churches and agencies on Coronavirus response
- Help Available During this Crisis
- CHURCH OF IRELAND PRESS OFFICE – PRESS RELEASE
- Ash Wednesday Joint Services for Schools in Tralee.
- Cancellation of Service of Installation and Welcome of Revd Rod Smyth and Revd Paul Fitzpatrick has been Cancelled.
- Bishop John McDowell Elected as New Archbishop of Armagh and Primate of All Ireland
- Fishing in a Digital Age – creating community and connection in a Rural Diocese