A warm welcome to the home page of the Anglican community in the mid-West of Ireland. The Anglican Diocese of Limerick and Killaloe is part of the Church of Ireland and therefore part of the world wide Anglican Communion. Whatever you are looking for you will find it in our diocese, from the quiet beauty of forests and mountains, spectacular cliffs dropping straight into the wild Atlantic, busy seaside towns and the bustle of the city. Yes and a river runs through it all. Wherever you go in our diocese you will find us, the Anglican community, bearing witness to the one God, Father Son and Holy Spirit, who creates and redeems all things.
Why not explore our pages, find out a bit more about us here, or have a look at our news pages. More importantly why not drop in at one of our events or just join us for Sunday worship, all the details are just here, and there is a map to help you find the way. You will find a warm welcome wherever you go amongst us.
- Archbishop Ian Ernest installed as Director of the Anglican Centre in Rome
- Notícias da Semana do Anglican Communion News Service - 15 de novembro de 2019
- Noticias semanales de Anglican Communion News Service del 15 de noviembre de 2019
- Infos hebdomadaire de l’Anglican Communion News Service – 15 novembre 2019
- New Primate for the Province of Jerusalem and the Middle East to be installed on Sunday
- Light In The Darkness’ Lunchtime Talks Saint Michael’s Church, Pery Square, Limerick
- A Course on Exploring Spirituality in St Michaels Church in Killorglin
- Third Clergy Conference for Limerick & Killaloe and Tuam, Killala & Achonry Dioceses
- More News from St Johns Tralee.
- St John’s Tralee Bicentenary Celebration & Harvest Thanksgiving – Preacher: The Most Rev’d Richard Clarke Archbishop of Armagh
- Bee Friendly Wall at St John the Evangelist in Tralee